New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Where are the forum sponsors operating from ???

Started by gerryo, September 07, 2009, 08:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerryo

:-\  Why is it so necessary for the "Suppliers" to hide their addresses ?

Is there something they are trying to hide?
I have a hearing problem and cannot use the telephone as wellas others, but if I have to phone to get an order placed then I will just overlook that supplier. 
No, I'm not mentally handicapped.  Just hearing handicapped.  And very skeptical of people who have to hide their "Buisness" location. 

I'll deal with people who are out in the open, thank you.

Gerry

sdivell

not sure which sponsor you are referring too, but I can't think of a single one that is 'hiding' as you say.

Most of them either have stores or operate out of their homes and welcome you to them to view products and livestock.  One is out of town but makes trips up to the city often and will meet you to show you and allow you to purchase merch.

Perhaps be more specific and maybe someone could help you contact the sponsor you wish to deal with.

Vincenzo.

all of them are nice guys/ladies ... and will answer you 100% by PM. i think it's normal to hide your number and addy to strangers. but sending them a msg and i guarantee they will reply

JD

Not all supliers are open to the public with regular retail hours.
Some have on line stores in the absence.
Have any of them failed to respond to a message?