New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

WHY

Started by Hookup, May 04, 2010, 10:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookup

Why is my Classified AD getting DELETED!

It's been deleted WITHOUT MESSAGE OR COMMENT 2x's

charlie

The foloowing is the reason
QuoteYou cannot reply to other members/users ads; please use the personal message system to contact the seller or buyer
You can bump you own ad if you are an OVAS member; please do not bump if your ad is still on the first pageForum users without OVAS membership are still allow to post new topics; however, bumping is not possible.
Everybody is able to modify their own posts (no change)
Classifieds ad posts are valid for 30. Older posts are subject to removal in the future. It is not allowed to re-post an ad that is not older than 30 days.Please understand that these changes shall not limit anyone to post an ad. We simply want to provide a clean and neutral board to everyone who is looking for or selling aquatic items. Any discussions shall be held in the appropriate boards.
This was communicated to you by PM on April 21 ST.

Hookup

No, I tried to bump/post my ad at that time.

In this ad, I have changed the content and the offer.  Not just the PRICE.

I do not see the problem with my ad.

charlie

At this time it is deemed as a modification of the original classified post, this will be re examined by the web team & decision forwarded by PM, until then please refrain from reposting it.
Regards