New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Where's that webmaster hiding???

Started by Quatro, April 12, 2006, 06:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apistome

Quote from: "PaleoFishGirl"There is actually a great story about that bunny.  His name was Oolong.  Sadly he has passed away, but his owner has an entire Web site devoted to him and his 'headperformances':

http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

Here is an English site explaining more of the story:

http://www.syberpunk.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=oolong

Enjoy :D

good news, he has a new bunny! here's the link:

http://www.h6.dion.ne.jp/~yuebing/

:D

darkdep

Folks;

Just as an FYI I'm still pretty sick with a case of Bronchitis; as such I admit I've been pretty absent.  If something urgent occurs where my attention is needed quickly, please just PM me as I will be notified via Blackberry.

Darkdep
Your very sick webmaster

babblefish1960

Wow, that is such terrible news, being sick when it is so nice out just really sucks. Perhaps you shouldn't have stayed in the bunny's trunk quite so long.

This blackberry thing sounds pretty cool though, sort of a Sir Humphrey of your own, or a Baldric if you were an Edmond BlackAdder, hmmm, Blackadder makes sense when one considers the totalitarianism of edicts such as no monty python and friends from an obviously killer bunny loving kind of despot. :wink:

fishycanuck

I think that when the webmaster says "I have bronchitis", it really means, "I'm in Barbados, ignoring the rest of you clowns."
Hmmm.....

artw

Sir Humphrey?  Baldric? Edmond Blackadder?  Who?

fishycanuck

Oh Art, you're just so far out of the loop you may need a whole new circuit!

darkdep

No, trust me, if I was in in barbados I'd be bragging about it :)

Iceman

Quote from: "babblefish1960"Wow, that is such terrible news, being sick when it is so nice out just really sucks. Perhaps you shouldn't have stayed in the bunny's trunk quite so long.

This blackberry thing sounds pretty cool though, sort of a Sir Humphrey of your own, or a Baldric if you were an Edmond BlackAdder, hmmm, Blackadder makes sense when one considers the totalitarianism of edicts such as no monty python and friends from an obviously killer bunny loving kind of despot. :wink:

So would mseguin be Lt. the Honorable George Colhurst St. Barleigh?  :lol:

mseguin

Somehow I'm involved in this conversation and I don't even know how.  :shock:

babblefish1960

Quote from: "darkdep"No, trust me, if I was in in barbados I'd be bragging about it :)

I'm convinced that mecca for the ever so dark depeche mode would be silicon valley to peer into the clean rooms of intel or something. But then he does have a penchant for the deepest dark african rift lake fishes and may venture somewhere wetter than southern California.

I suspect now however, he will be required to impart his knowledge of the finer arts such as Fawlty towers, Yes Prime Minister and Blackadder to poor Artibartfast, who, it would seem, is without.

Iceman

I would have to agree. And soon before Cybil finds out.

artw

Iceman

Quote from: "artw"you guys lost me at "Hello"

Then perhaps I shall call you Capt. Darling. And to quote Capt. Darling: "I made a note in my diary on the way over here. It simply reads - bugger."

darkdep

I am so happy the new forum software has a "mass ban" feature.

artw

I think the smiting may come in handy about now too

squeeker

Iceman

Quote from: "artw"I think the smiting may come in handy about now too

Smiting? You mean I'm going to have to be a good boy?

Iceman

Quote from: "squeeker"no, no more smiting......!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Seanc

Quote from: "artw"I think the smiting may come in handy about now too
it will be handy for these silly threads, like this one and the coconut one.

Quote from: "squeeker"no, no more smiting......!
your luckey their isn't any on here, you would have at least 4 digits by now.

darkdep

Hey, there was nothing wrong with the coconut thread.  :)