New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hello

Started by ealeen, September 09, 2008, 11:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ealeen

I just realized that I posted on the forum already without introducing myself first.  So I suppose a Thank you is in order. 
I just just set up a 14 gal biocube in my living room.  I am waiting for the salt to dissolve.  This is my first tank set up ever.  I'm feeling just a little inexperienced but am looking forward to the challenge of doing this right. Well, as right as I can anyways.  I'm hoping to start out very slow so that I can get a grasp on everything as it gets added.  I appreciate all the info that I have received so far and the friendliness from members.  I'm sure that I will have questions in the weeks/months to come, but I hope that in time I will be able to answer the questions of beginners myself
Thanks Again
E

dan2x38

Welcome aboard nice to meet you. There are a lot of salt water folks here I am sure you've already met some. I have zero - less experience then you in SW so one day you very likely will be able to help me. :) So I better be nice... ;) Our next meetinf in Sept. 22nd at Jack Parcell Community Centre from 7pm to 9pm. A lot of great folks come out. This month we will be treated to a presentation of photography!

You can buy your membership at any meeting, Big Al's Innes Road, and online here.

What does your membership bring you you might ask?  8) Well full access to the forums Lounge and Photo Gallery, borrow books from the Library, discounts from OVAS Sponsors and registration on the OVAS Breeders Directory. Not to mention free admission to most special events & speakers.

Thank you hope to CU at our meetings!
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."