New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Raising Money!

Started by washefuzzy, October 25, 2010, 12:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

washefuzzy

Blehr's Discus

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jody

Hiya Everyone,

I have a copy of this book that I will donate to the library. It is a brand new book, that I have only looked through a couple of times.
            What I am asking for the book is that the club members raise $100 of the $150 that they were going to raise for the book and donate it to the Stuart M. Grant Conservation Fund in the name of the club.

Thanks
Jody

Brent Shaver

Jody, thank you that is very generous and I dont see any problem with your idea/terms.

ajm1961

Thank you Jody!

Guys, let us know how to contribute - I pledge $20
Anyone else?
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

washefuzzy

Quote from: Jody on October 28, 2010, 10:48:02 PM
Hiya Everyone,

I have a copy of this book that I will donate to the library. It is a brand new book, that I have only looked through a couple of times.
            What I am asking for the book is that the club members raise $100 of the $150 that they were going to raise for the book and donate it to the Stuart M. Grant Conservation Fund in the name of the club.

Thanks
Jody

I'll have to talk it over with the Executive first.

Jody

No problem,

Please let me know what you decide. If you prefer to just purchase the book I can sell it to you for $100, and do the donation myself.

Thanks
Jody

freshfishies

This is a wonderful idea!
I already donated $20 ;)

I definitely think it would be neat if the donation was in the club's name :)
Let's do it folks!! :D

Nerine

Thank you Jody!!

You can bring your donation to the November meeting! Or pm washefuzzy!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Jody

Sounds great. I am just trying to find out from Ad, what the best way to send the money to the fund will be, as Larry mentioned that a cheque is a bit of a pain because of the Canadian funds.

I will arrange to have the book at work, as I am not sure if I will be able to make it to the next meeting, but will PM Washefuzzy to make arrangements.

Thanks
Jody

Jody

Just to pass on a message.

Thank you very much for your efforts!
Best regards,
Ad