New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Dinner Poll!

Started by Nerine, November 24, 2010, 01:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerine

Just to get some numbers so we can set the room up properly! and so I know how many things to bring out... So please enter if you've purchased or intending to purchase tickets!!!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

2075turner

At this point...myself and two kids (aged 4) how do you want this answered 3?

Nerine

hehehe good question :D I don't know if i can modify the poll to add kids?! just add them in the text boxes?! haha I was sleepy when I did this!!!!
yaaay kids!!!
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

wandmangels

irene

If there are going to be other kids, I might bring mine.  My boys are 3 1/2 and 6 1/2.  I wouldn't expect that they'd sit down for a quiet dinner though...especially if there is other kids running around!

2075turner

I thought the idea was to have families at the diner.  I am bringing mine.

Nerine

my son was 1 and half last year and he ran around like he owned the place... :D
and he's coming again this year!! and if there are other kids, he'd LOVE that!! he played with Jenn's son last year :)

washefuzzy

What's a Christmas party without kids!

2075turner

LOL, so I went over the # on the poll.  There will be 5 of us in total.  Myself, hubby, stepson and my two boys (aged 4)

Cheers!!!

Nerine