New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

GARAGE SALE *Book your table*

Started by tanksalot360, August 31, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanksalot360

OVAS Garage Sale
Saturday, September 15 10:00am - 1:00pm

Buy, Sell, Trade anything aquarium, including new or used equipment (aquariums, heaters, filters, etc.), packaged food, driftwood, rocks, aquarium decorations, etc., as well as, livestock (fish, invertebrates, plants, coral, etc.).

Sellers: *Book a Table*

Respond to this thread with what you’ll be bringing and how many tables you should need.

•   1st table is FREE for paid 2017-2018 members (you can also renew membership at the event)
•   10$ per table for non-members or extra tables
o   Note: no charge for 5 or less "small" items - we will have a few group tables
•   No charge for donations (sale proceeds go to the club)
•   We have access to the arena starting at 9am for setup - get there early if you want a good spot

All items must be bagged and labelled properly for sale, including pricing. Visit www.ovas.ca/ovas/auctions/bagging-fish for details on how to properly package live items.
Dry goods should be presentable and functioning; please test electronics before sales.
Sellers are responsible for supervising items and transactions for the duration of the event. Any items that do not sell will be returned to the seller.

If you can't make it and have stuff to sell, try to make arrangements with another member or reach out to one of the execs and we'll see what we can do to assist with a proxy.

Buyers: Bring CA$H, TRUNK & TANK space!
•        Feel free to also post what you are looking for!

Kalemh

Im going to need 1 table as well as I should be buying my membership

I should be bringing
Some large crypt specis
Crypt becketti
Rotala vietnam H'ra
Maybe some bucephalandra
Limnophilia sessiflora

And maybe havent decided yet but i may be selling my l134 leopard frog pleco

Christianloug

I'll need at least one table, I was a member so it's free, may need another, depending on how biig it is, will also renew then

neon1423

ksj

Would like one table, please.

Lots of hardware (lights, heaters, wood,etc) and maybe a few fish.
I'm also considering making decorations and selling those.

Looking for shrimp (crystal) and duck weed.
90g with 20g sump - Endlers, Kuhli loaches, Betta, Pearl gourami, Salt and pepper cories, Ottos, Assassin snails, Unlucky trumpet snails
~Kim

james

Hi please book me a table. Will be bringing mostly equipment, food,and decor maybe some spare tanks,a few fish. Thanks
James
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

lucius

Can we reserve three tables for limed, limmer, jetstream and me? 

TIA

Black_Rose

I'd like a table as well.

2 - 10 gallon tanks
1 - 3 gallon acrylic tank w/filter
3 - Aqueon Quietflow LED Pro 10 filters (one is new)
1 - Aqueon Quietflow LED Pro 50 filter

Assassin snails

StuM

Anubias

Quote from: Kalemh on August 31, 2018, 12:57:01 PM
Im going to need 1 table as well as I should be buying my membership

I should be bringing
Some large crypt specis
Crypt becketti
Rotala vietnam H'ra
Maybe some bucephalandra
Limnophilia sessiflora

And maybe havent decided yet but i may be selling my l134 leopard frog pleco

A note of caution. Often it is difficult to identify crypt species.

Kalemh

Quote from: Anubias on September 05, 2018, 12:59:53 PM
A note of caution. Often it is difficult to identify crypt species.

Very true I am not 100% sure they are becketii just quoting what they were sold to me as.

Jody

Hi All,

I will need one table for Big Al's, plus will set one up for BAPS and CARES.

Thanks
Jody

tanksalot360

One table for me!

I expect to bring a couple tanks - one 15g with screen top and stand & one 10g kit (could fit on lower shelf of stand), an XP1 Rena canister (with media), various floating plants (incl red root floater), marginal pearlweed, mossballs, baby bristlenose, scarlet chili & black bar endlers, snowball shrimp (Neo. palmata)...I hope I can bag everything up in time. I'll also have a few vinegar eel cultures and a bunch of aquarium botanicals such as driftwood, leaves and seed pods.

Looking for sand, brineshrimp hatcheries, pleco caves, hob nurseries, hardy plants

pnadon

I'll need one table please.

I'll be bringing a live, working, populated 6.6g tank full of neocaridina. I'll be selling the tank as a package. And I'll be selling some of the shrimp separately.

I also have various equipment: tanks, fliter, accessories, decor.

bergenm

One table please - will be bringing some plants & fish
Michael

Anubias

Quote from: tanksalot360 on August 31, 2018, 11:00:10 AM
OVAS Garage Sale
Saturday, September 15 10:00am - 1:00pm

Buy, Sell, Trade anything aquarium, including new or used equipment (aquariums, heaters, filters, etc.), packaged food, driftwood, rocks, aquarium decorations, etc., as well as, livestock (fish, invertebrates, plants, coral, etc.).

Sellers: *Book a Table*

Respond to this thread with what you'll be bringing and how many tables you should need.

•   1st table is FREE for paid 2017-2018 members (you can also renew membership at the event)
•   10$ per table for non-members or extra tables
o   Note: no charge for 5 or less "small" items - we will have a few group tables
•   No charge for donations (sale proceeds go to the club)
•   We have access to the arena starting at 9am for setup - get there early if you want a good spot

All items must be bagged and labelled properly for sale, including pricing. Visit www.ovas.ca/ovas/auctions/bagging-fish for details on how to properly package live items.
Dry goods should be presentable and functioning; please test electronics before sales.
Sellers are responsible for supervising items and transactions for the duration of the event. Any items that do not sell will be returned to the seller.

If you can't make it and have stuff to sell, try to make arrangements with another member or reach out to one of the execs and we'll see what we can do to assist with a proxy.

Buyers: Bring CA$H, TRUNK & TANK space!
•        Feel free to also post what you are looking for!

May I book a table?

lucius

Reminder that there is no bank machine at Tom Brown Arena so take out money ahead of time. 

gregw

interested to have a garage sale table.  first time using the forum so can someone please confirm I am good.  I have about 5 tanks and various pumps and supplies.  thank you see you all Saturday and yes i need to pay for my membership.

tanksalot360

Gregw you are good, we see your post, and you're down for a table.

charlie

Lot's of goodies already up for grabs