New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Meeting location

Started by Fishnut, August 06, 2012, 07:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishnut

I just noticed that on the left side of the home page, it still says our meeting location is at JA Dulude arena.  Let's change it to the new place!!

sylros

OK, will update it as soon as I have a chance...just been busy with my daughter's wedding and having to go to Montreal to get my Mother who's visiting for the next 3 weeks.

RebeccaB

Hi. The website homepage is a bit confusing right now.  All on the first page it says meetings are at:
-delude arena on the fourth monday at 7pm
-meetings have moved to Tom Brown Arena
-meetings on Saturdays at noon.

===CONFUSING===  ;D
Slowly venturing down the Amano path...

dpatte

Hi Sylvie. Also, the executive page shows two vacant positions. I think that's no longer correct.
1 210g Asian Community planted fast water tank: balas, tiger & black ruby barbs, red-tail black shark, rainbows, loaches, SAEs, gold CAEs, 1500GPH river flow, plus 1500gph filtration.
1 75g African planted tank: 3 synos (had them since the 90s), yellow labs, kribensis.
1 40g breeder, silicone-divided into two - quarantine and nursery.

robt18

Sylvie has been away at a wedding for a while. She's going to start the process of updating the site as soon as she returns.

To clear up confusion....

All executive positions have been filled.

The NEW meeting location is Tom Brown Arena. We will no longer be meeting at JA Dulude.