New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

BA boxing day/week sale

Started by Adam, December 04, 2007, 10:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkdep

That's new...there were no 150's last year. 

artw

there are a few sitting around the store...  if you guys want these tanks I recommend you show up REALLY EARLY.  like at 8-8:30ish.    I don't know when we open,  and I don't work until 12 so I can't hold anything for you's ;)

irene

The flyer that Quatro posted is the correct one for this year.  I'm holding it in my hand right now, just came in the mail. ;D

Irene

darkdep

If I can convince my wife to let me have 12 feet of wall instead of 8, I think I'll get two of those 150's for a side-by-side setup.  :)

bitterman

Quote from: DarkDep on December 18, 2007, 11:28:26 AM
If I can convince my wife to let me have 12 feet of wall instead of 8, I think I'll get two of those 150's for a side-by-side setup.  :)

APW You could get 2 big bulkheads a join the tanks!!!  ;)

Or get 2 of the 60" 120xh and make a 10' tank  ;D

Severum

I can sense everyone's salivation through my monitor.
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

dan2x38

Called BA Innes no flyers yet...
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

groan

i need a 55 and my metal stand!!! (a glass top would be nice too, and maybe another hydor 2) EEK!

RossW

Quote from: irene on December 18, 2007, 11:25:01 AM
The flyer that Quatro posted is the correct one for this year.  I'm holding it in my hand right now, just came in the mail. ;D

Irene

Do you have a scanner?  I would love to know the details of some of the items.  Specifically the 72g bow front for $499.

woodendude

Quote from: DarkDep on December 18, 2007, 11:14:39 AM
That's new...there were no 150's last year. 
Yeah and I just $758.32 on one...... what a time to spring a leak!

cora

Well I got my flyer in the mail today  :D :D now I just have to decide what I want to get! Since I am in the process of restocking my 75 gallon I think the 20-75% off live stock might be nice  :D Ill just have to convince Nerine to buy it for me since I am working.  :(

scorpion-stinger

I was thinking on getting a 6 footer, but got me a nice deal, well I think. A 60x18x26 tank, custom made stand with light, lids with a eheim pro II 2028 for $500  :D ;D

PS.... to my knowledge, the 6' tanks  3ish (72x18x22) were all Perfecto tanks and 1 72x18x24 was an All-Glass

jeffd

Last year Kanata had not even a full skid of IO salt. I see there have limit 6 per person (same as last year). So that means that the first 4-5 people in the door grab it all. lol

i was peeved last year with not even a full skid. Not sure about this year's supply. I was around 20th through the door and all salt was gone. Unless they bring in a truckload i don't think it makes much sense with a 6 per person limit. I was not the only disappointed person there who waited in line to find an empty skid and 4-5 people with shopping carts loaded to the max.

speckledmind

Quote from: RossW on December 18, 2007, 02:44:37 PM
Do you have a scanner?  I would love to know the details of some of the items.

Here you go.
This is for Boxing day December 26 th 2007  :)
Right out of my mail box from this afternoon, and directly through the scanner.

[attachment deleted by admin]

RossW

dan2x38

Thanks Speckle the mail came today but I did not get mine...  :'( You know what they say? It's not who you know... ROTFL  :D 8) ::)
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

speckledmind

Quote from: dan2x38 on December 18, 2007, 07:26:23 PM
You know what they say? It's not who you know... ROTFL  :D 8) ::)
To funny  ;D

scorpion-stinger

bitterman

darkdep