New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

BA Innes Update part 2.

Started by Laura, March 04, 2006, 06:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mseguin

I can't remember all the stuff that came in, but some of the cooler stuff is: Malayan halfbeaks, Altolamprologous calvus "Sumbu (sp?) Black" G1, round-band barbs, and leopard pleco.
Also, the Apisto "uaupesi" are on sale this weekend if anyone want to give them a try.

BigDaddy

Okay Matt... time to start a new thread already... LOL   14 pages is a bit much LOL

Laura

Matt, would you know another name for the round band barbs?  I can't find them online under that name.

Thanks
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

Laura

700 gal pond - Rosy reds

mseguin

Since for some reason the weekend specials didn't go up on the Big al's website, here's the specials

Green tiger barb    2/1.99
Giant Danio            2/1.99
Heckel's Threadfin  2/5.99     Very nice medium sized S.A. cichlid
Julid. dickfeldi           7.99
White Hifin Pleco      3.99
Blue paradise fish     2/2.99
Glass Bloodfin Tetra  3/1.99
Blueline Rasbora         2/1.99
Black neon tetra        4/1.99
Panda cory                2/6.99      Great deal!
Gold gourami            1.99
Red platy                   2/1.99
Gold zebra danio            3/1.99
Gold dust molly              3/1.99
Peppermint shrimp (sw)  12.99
All hawkfish and wrasses   25% off

New arrivals
Wild Tropheus moori "Red Chimba"
Albino tiger barb
Gold ram
Black and koi angels
Two marine shipments
and more

DonCorleone

So that special is just for this weekend?

FishBuddy

I've picked up an albino pleco (not a BN one) from Matt on Saturday...  It looks gorgeous....  Hey, for $3.99, you can't beat that....

[li]72 gal bow: various exotic cichlids
    [/li]

mseguin

New fish this week:
Some very cool danios: Burmese leopard danio, choprae (glowlight) danio, among others, yoyo and weather loaches, lace plecos, some kind eartheater (came in as jurapari, but not it) jardini and silver arowana, lampeyes.
Also a very large marine shipment coming in this week, with some cool stuff.

Aiglos

Matt: Curious as to what type of Lampeyes ? I assume Normans Lampeye (blue eyed Poropanchax Normani ).

mseguin

I assume so. I haven't one to the trouble of making sure, but that's what they looked like to me, and those are the ones we usually get.

Aiglos

Cool; I will have to look at them, they are one of my personal target fish I want to try breeding.  Thanks Matt.

mseguin

I ws thinking of picking some up yesterday but didnt get a chance before cash closed, it was crazy busy.

Aiglos

Ive seen them at SP Kanata a few times but they mislabel them as Normans Tetras. They are nice little fish, Id love to try them in a species only planted tank.

mseguin

They're really nice fish, and these are a decent size compared to what they sometimes come in at, and they're only 1.99.

Plum

I would sure like to know when those Flowerhorn's are gunna come down in price. Would sure like to pick up one.

Or perhaps two, one of the girls said that the two smaller ones get along well.

mseguin

Sure they get along, they can't get at each other. lol As for gonig down in price, don't hold your breath. We sold our 2500$ super red arowana, so someone will eventually take the flowerhorns.

Plum

Oh well.

Guess I will have to get over there. Can't find them anywhere else. Can you put a flowerhorn with anything else?

mseguin

Depends what size tank, and what the other things are. I'd say its feasible with other large cichlids in a big enough tank.