New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Pig Roast Winners!

Started by robt18, September 27, 2011, 05:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robt18

Hello everyone,

We hope everyone had a great summer off, and is excited for the new season!

As you may remember, we had a draw at the pig roast in June for 3 prizes; a $25, $50 and $100 gift card for the recipients' chosen sponsors. As announced at our meeting last night, the results are in!

The $25 gift card was won by HappyGuppy (Robert)!
The $50 prize was won by Dorrie (Bianca)!
And the top prize of a $100 gift card went to Thunda (Todd and Lisa)!!

Congratulations to our winners and thanks for everyone who came out to the barbecue! We look forward to doing it again this year!

Rob

Thunda

That's very cool.  Truthfully we had totally forgotten about the draw.

HappyGuppy

I am SOOOOO thrilled!  I just logged into ovas an hour or so ago for the first time in months, and discovered a PM send *TODAY* that I won this prize!  ((dancing-happy-feet))

I didn't even know about the draw.  Couldn't have come at a better time too - working on a new tank (again).

Thanks ovas!  You guys & gals are FANTASTIC!!!

magnosis

Hmmmmm pig roast ... I'm hungry !! ahaha :P

Congrats to Robert, Bianca, Todd and Lisa !

HappyGuppy

How do we claim these prizes? Do we pick them up somewhere?

robt18

After we have heard from all of the winners we will purchase the gift cards which will be available for pick up at the October museum tour, monthly meeting, or mailed out if necessary. Let us know what you prefer!

Dorrie

Wooo! Can't wait for that PM! :D

Congrats to everyone who came out at the Roast last year ;)

Thunda

It was a great meal and was nice to meet so many of the members in person

HappyGuppy

Quote from: Thunda on October 10, 2011, 12:13:13 PM
It was a great meal and was nice to meet so many of the members in person

Everyone at OVAS was cool & a pleasure to meet, but I have to say that you two (the pair of Thundas) impressed me tremendously... especially with your tremendously big hearts - how many kids do you guys currently have???  I have to say that I am particularly pleased that you won the grand prize - you really deserve it!!!