New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Enter Now! May 2009 OVAS POTM Contest

Started by fischkopp, May 16, 2009, 01:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fischkopp

You can now submit your favourite picture for the May 2009 OVAS photo of the month contest!

Rules:

• Everyone is welcome to participate.
  • You can make a single entry only.  Enter your best picture!
  • Photos must be your own, and must be aquarium related.
  • The photo must NOT have been previously entered in an OVAS photo contest.
  • Entries will be accepted until May 31th.  Voting will follow, and the winner will be announced around June 7th.
  • By entering a photo into the contest, you agree to grant OVAS specific usage rights to the photo (for possible inclusion in future photo galleries, newsletters, or promotional material).  You are NOT granting ownership rights, just usage rights.  You may watermark your photo with copyright information if you wish.
  • Photos preferably will be 1024x768 pixels in size. You can upload them using "Reply > Additional Options > Attach".
  • Photos may not be changed for another; choose wisely, choose once.
  • During voting, photos will be voted on by forum members.  One vote per person.
  • Photo Quality matters, but the interest of the photo should come first.
  • To enter, simply post in this thread with your photo attached.

Good luck to all entrants this month!
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

wandmangels

heres my entry

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jeff1192

A recent shot of my 90 gallon and somehow all my fish seem to be hiding!

17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

bitterman

F2 Mpimbwe Gibberosa. This was raised from eggsack to what you see from my breeding group.

Cheebs

Neighbor's Dojo Loaches, with gramps in the middle.

Hookup

fischkopp

Koi in a pond at Kew Garden / London / UK

be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

charlie

My new favourite plant