New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Enter now! January POTM contest - open

Started by OVAS-Webmaster, January 09, 2012, 12:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OVAS-Webmaster

No theme this month - just fish related.

Entries close the end of January.

Please see the POTM rules.
Don't forget that OVAS has a separate webpage as well.  http://ovas.ca/ovas/

Visit us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

OVAS on Instagram

Please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules

fischkopp

Let's start the year with catfish fever. :)

L136B Hypancistrus sp.

be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

Hookup

Nyx

9G planted Edge w/ pure strain Endler's livebearers

Rybren

Yellow Watchman Goby (Cyrptocentrus cinctus) and a brain coral eating a peppermint shrimp molt.

120G Reef

fischkopp

be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

Dave88

bettabreeder

Hookup

Nyx

9G planted Edge w/ pure strain Endler's livebearers

limmer

My male Protomelas spilonotus Mara Rocks.

ajm1961

SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

jshchrtn

Quote from: fischkopp on January 10, 2012, 12:26:04 AM
Let's start the year with catfish fever. :)

L136B Hypancistrus sp.

Awesome looking fish!

ajm1961

Now Robert, how did you get that catfish to fly in mid-air?  :P
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

Dakotamay

This is a pic that was taken right after returning our Rose Bubble Tip Anemone to the tank. We had to finally split him by cutting him. He was too large for the 75g tank we had to downgrade to at the time.

If only we could of heard the conversation between the clowns. I think it would of went something like this.

"I have no idea what Mom did to our nem?"
"Hey, you watch the scooter, I'll watch Mom"
"Sounds like a plan. Don't let her get close again!"

They did bite me when taking the single nem out of the tank and anytime now when I try to feed the nems. They had never previously guarded the nem.

I'm happy to report both nems recovered and now each host a pair of clowns in our 180g.

bizfromqc

Here's a long shot.

This is my female Apistogramma Cacatuoides giving the evil eye to a nearby Zebra Danio coming around her spawn location. She is usually a pale grayish color but is bright yellow on the picture since she had just spawned.

Feivel

My original photo was going to be a candycane eating a peppermint shrimp molt ...  but i see Rybren has already done that SO ..... heres the next best picture (the picture was taken at 530am)  
:) cheers guys

Darth

My hermit tends to think he's a clown and "hosts" my toadstool he does this quite often and then toadstool will close around him