New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Reinstate cookies for photo gallery

Started by Julie, April 24, 2005, 08:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

I installed spybot on my pc, and got rid of all my cookies.
When I log into the front page, I get the message - Julie - we have no info for Julie - this site uses cookies.  I can't do anything with my album, how do I reinstate my cookies?  I haven't changed my ie settings/security and am pretty sure I haven't blacklisted ovas.

tx,
Julie

Aiglos

Julie

Aiglos

You will have to wait for marc, that has happened to me, All I did was close my browser and re-login.   Best of luck julie

mseguin

I know that if I clear out my cookies, I have to log back in when I return (as expected), but after I do, when I first click on the message boards, it says I havent logged in yet, but if I click on the forum link again, then it says I am logged in. You could try that with the albums?

Julie

I haven't lost the cookies for the forum, just the gallery.

This is the message:

Julie  

There is no available info for Julie

This web site uses cookies

Evan

Julie,

Do you know if the spybot changed your privacy settings within internet explorer?

This controls the way cookies are handled and could change the behavior of any sites that do use them.

Marc

Quote from: "Julie"I haven't lost the cookies for the forum, just the gallery.

This is the message:

Julie  

There is no available info for Julie

This web site uses cookies

If you are getting the above message then you are logged on.

The "There is no available info" part just means you haven't added any information to your profile.  (You can add text to your profile but I don't know where it's used).

The cookies message is informational only, it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your cookies.

Let me know which are your photo albums and I'll check your accesses to the albums.  Some of the permissions to the albums may be messed up.

Marc