New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hello all!

Started by Shawna, August 03, 2009, 01:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawna

I am a fish newb! lol.
well my wife has been "tending" to fresh water fish for maby 5-6 years. just the other day it hit me and i wanted my own fish.  so i'v decided to start up a saltwater tank.  its on day 2 of a fishless cycle, and im learning lots everyday.

I'v been reading up lots of information and idea on this site, and decided i should join.  i think its teh friendly people that post that made me do it :)

Shawna

whoops,  somehow i ended up on my wifes account to post this.. 

Snider82

boy thats embarrasing :-p  anyway,  i managed to log onto my own account :)   hello all!

GrahamWebb

Welcome shawna's husband, I'm sure you'll figure the forum out like I did...It's a great place to get answers to your questions and meet like minded people.
Have fun with your new interest...fish...

Shawna

Oh hunny. Too funny. I guess I will have to stop clicking on "stay logged in forever" when I login?? lol

Welcome to the Board. And to my beloved hobby.  :-*

Hookup

Hello... welcome... get wet,  we are... :)

fischkopp

Welcome at OVAS! I am sure the people here are going to be a great help for your first steps!
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

Snider82

Thanks everyone for the welcome :)