New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

55 gallon

Started by Tones, July 01, 2013, 02:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tones

thought I'd post a pic of my tank I umm have no clue of the names of prolly 80% of the plants :D I have a co2 and use the flourish line of products for ferts. its been running for abt 5 months now and Im still in the learning process any ideas suggestions names of plants are more than welcome.

cheers
Tony

fischkopp

That's a pretty good start, lot's of healthy growth. You can try to reduce number of stem plants with small leaves in favor for some plants with dissimilar leaf shape (and color). This way you can create more focal points for your eyes to wander around just as you did with the lotus.

It's difficult to name these plants by the pic you provided. I suggest you post some close-up of the plants you want to know the name of.
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

Tones

thank you ! I will def try n get some close up pics and thanks for advice...I need to read up a lil more on real aquascaping at this point I was pretty much trying to find the right balance of water chemistry lighting etc etc. that's stuff waay more complicated than I realized. so far I've learnt almost everything from the good folk on this forum :)

Shawn84

So far so good Tony:) Get them Tetras breeding ;)
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........