New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

90 gal tank build af chichlids

Started by sniggir, February 24, 2015, 08:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sniggir

Hey all I was once a big contributor to this site...and hope join back with comunity... I have switch from sw tmback to fw ... and back to where I started. With af chichlids... my start up tank is a 90gal with 90 gal sump... my hope is to takke what I have learned in sw and  combine with fw... so far is a baby set up will post pics... atm cycling the tank with some yellow labs..... my girls like them. So... cant complain to hard... lol
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

Graham

What type of Africans are you thinking of keeping? Thats a big sump, sounds like you'll have some great filtration!

Dxpert

Great news! Welcome back, the other chichlid keepers will be happy to have another pal