New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Congratulations to New OVAS exec.

Started by pegasus, May 31, 2005, 01:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pegasus

Congratulations to New OVAS exec. or their new position.
OVAS programs are in good hands with Alain.
Art will keep our computer running.
Matt will have quite a job in organizing the breeder's award.
I forgot who will be doing the News letter, but good luck.

And thank you to all the other executives that are staying and have been doing a great job in the last few years.

We have to find Nelson a chair.. any ideas?  :D

Marc

Thanks Michel.  Here is a complete list of the executive for the 2005-2006 season along with their name on the bulletin board when applicable:

Executives:

President - Jody McManus
Vice-President - Sean Kettle (BigDaddy)
Secretary - Art Williamson (ArtW)
Treasurer - Jackie Webster

Chairpersons:

Membership - Sue MacLean (Sue)
Webmaster - Marc Le Blanc (Marc)
Librarian - Colin DeSouza
Breeder Award Program - Matt Seguin (mseguin)
Newsletter - Marc Le Blanc (Marc)
Auction - Art Williamson (ArtW)
Social Convenor - Claude Brault
Program Director - Alain Decelles

maitre007

I am just real curious to see what the budget for the newsletter will be next year.

ottawadiscus

Congratulations to new team. The old team did a  wonderful job. Ron Barter,  and  Eric Grzela thank you for your time and your hard work.

Loyed
"A man with hobbies never has time to waste" B.P

Marc

Quote from: "ottawadiscus"Congratulations to new team. The old team did a  wonderful job. Ron Barter,  and  Eric Grzela thank you for your time and your hard work.

Loyed

Agreed!  That's something we forgot to say last night.

artw

Quote from: "pegasus"We have to find Nelson a chair.. any ideas?  :D

No ideas for Nelson but rumour has it at the last executive meeting we are looking for an Official Member Aquarium Photographer:D

With regards to the Executive it is excellent to see a larger Web-forum presence amongst us.

Nelson

Quote from: "artw"
Quote from: "pegasus"We have to find Nelson a chair.. any ideas?  :D

No ideas for Nelson but rumour has it at the last executive meeting we are looking for an Official Member Aquarium Photographer:D

With regards to the Executive it is excellent to see a larger Web-forum presence amongst us.

That's your job Art :wink:

tuvok

When the full range of club activities is considered it becomes very obvious that the executives put a great deal of effort  into organizing and running OVAS. Thanks to all of the outgoing execs for all of your hard work, and congratulations to all who have taken on the responsibility of leadership for the 2005-2006 season.

BigDaddy

Quote from: "artw"With regards to the Executive it is excellent to see a larger Web-forum presence amongst us.

It's funny... I'm the only member whos board name isn't a derivitive of their actual name.  I guess I'm the enigma   :lol:

bomag

No  just weird lol just kidding. Hope it's not too hard  to fill those shoes lol .(exec)