New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS tee shirts

Started by mseguin, June 20, 2005, 11:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mseguin

I am picking up the shirts this afternoon and they will be at the meeting.

blueturq

Quote from: "mseguin"I am picking up the shirts this afternoon and they will be at the meeting.

Alright cool, thanks Matt! :)

artw

Since Matt hasn't checked his email lately I'll post this
The T shirt prices are as follows.

1 for $10
2 for $15
3 for $20
$7 for any additional shirts.

for example.  5 shirts would be $34  (20 plus 7 plus 7).
We have many different shapes and sizes,  we'll ask for volunteers to model them tonight at the meeting :D

Marc

mseguin

I have been checking my email but I was letting you guys decide on the prices. I hadnt posted the prices since the last time I thought the prices were set I was wrong :-P But thanks Art.

Nelson

Greetings friends....

Was speaking to Jody today and he was wearing an OVAS T-shirt.  I looks very good.  My only observation (not to be confused with criticism), was that unless you're an OVAS member you wouldn't know what the acronym OVAS represents.  Should we consider  adding the full name of our group under the "breast pocket" logo the next time we place an order?  Just a thought.

Marc

Quote from: "Nelson"Greetings friends....

Was speaking to Jody today and he was wearing an OVAS T-shirt.  I looks very good.  My only observation (not to be confused with criticism), was that unless you're an OVAS member you wouldn't know what the acronym OVAS represents.  Should we consider  adding the full name of our group under the "breast pocket" logo the next time we place an order?  Just a thought.

I was thinking the same thing.