New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

September 2005 Meeting

Started by PaleoFishGirl, September 26, 2005, 09:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiglos

Would have been a good idea, I didnt get home till 1230 in the morning haha.

BigDaddy

Next time, Aiglos, drive south down Elgin, turn right on Catherine (right after the police station), and the 417 West onramp is about two blocks down.

Aiglos

Thanks;  I tried going the same way I came in, but there were too many 1 way streets and it was dark.. Typical guy, Wouldnt look at a map or ask for directions LOL, I just drove till I seen a 417 sign.

PaleoFishGirl

Quote from: "Shouganai"Going by your name, I'm assuming that you are my former paleontology prof that I saw at the meeting tonight! Welcome, and it was very nice seeing you again - I really enjoyed your class! Hopefully I'll see you at some more meetings - this was only my second meeting myself. :)

Yep, that was me! So cool that you were there and see you all at next meeting for sure! I also enjoyed meeting people and agree that the real name/screen name quiz would be a great idea (though the three of us working together to get a score of 11.5 wasn't too shabby - so what if I don't know about woodchucks, man, I'm from Alberta... we don't have those there).  PS that's not my Boesman's Rainbow in the avatar, but mine are pretty cool looking anyway.

Next time I'm bringing some extra cash for the auction for sure - maybe when they finally start paying me at the University  :shock:

rockgarden

Next month is the photography session.  Perhaps Pegasus can be pursuaded to take a group picture of the fish owners.

pegasus

Can do....
You'll find me behind the camera.. never in front.

But next month is also bowl show... so I rather take pictures of your fish. :D

luvfishies

Dang, wish I could make to a meeting!

It's a long haul from Bellevegas though, and an early day Tuesdays!

Maybe one of these days I'll get back up there for the Spring Auction and meet up with you guys and gals!

3Kitty3

Quote from: "sarahbella"
Quote from: "squeeker"

And it was nice to see goldfish at the auction!  Even if it was just a feeder...

we were at the meeting last night too, it was so nice to put some faces with some names...  My daughter was the one that brought the goldfish.   She intended to let them go for free but it was nice to see them fetch a buck.    we cant wait for the next meeting...
Oh yes. My goldfish were awesome. It was hard to let them go. ;)

Im sure they have a better home now... Maybe in another fishes belly?  :o  :lol: