New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

missed agian

Started by kennyman, November 28, 2005, 07:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennyman

I'm going to mis another meeting. Thats two of the three since I got my membership  :oops:

After lugging trees all day I was so tired and full of mud it was just inconcivable I drive to Ottawa from Perth. Sometimes I wish I lived in the city so I could do more things like get out to ovas meetings and help build tank stands in the garage. Oh well life in the country has its benifits, and I like the quiet life, but I sure miss out on fun stuff alot  :cry:

Nelson

Quote from: "kennyman"I'm going to mis another meeting. Thats two of the three since I got my membership  :oops:

After lugging trees all day I was so tired and full of mud it was just inconcivable I drive to Ottawa from Perth. Sometimes I wish I lived in the city so I could do more things like get out to ovas meetings and help build tank stands in the garage. Oh well life in the country has its benifits, and I like the quiet life, but I sure miss out on fun stuff alot  :cry:

Know what you're saying kennyman....I'm away and will miss it as well.  How many deals will I miss :?

aidensmomma2000

Well, dont feel bad. I havent been in over 12 years!  :lol:

darkdep

This is the first one I'm missing since I got my membership...sucks.  Oh well, I'm planning a new breeding rack, so I'll work on that tonight :)