New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Montreal Giant Aunction

Started by zapisto, November 29, 2005, 08:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapisto

Thanks to ALL Ovas member to show up at the montreal Giant aunction.

Thanks to OVAS Exec for the T-shirt , was very appreciate

Thanks to All.

james

Hi
The weather was final good this time. Had a good time there.
No problems getting there or coming back Thanks for the hospitaltiy.
Any word on the processing of our cheques yet. They said therewas a problem with the computer that night.

James
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

Sailfin

Quote from: "james"Hi
No problems getting there or coming back

James

We stayed a few hours later and got caught with the freezing rain half way back.......things were good till we got to the Ottawa region.....Roads were partly salted.  Alot of people didn't realize that the highways were freezing up fast.

james

Hi
I guess we were lucky in leaving early. It was clear going back. It only started raining just as we got back to Tim Hortons on Mtl Road

James
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

zapisto

No problems getting there or coming back Thanks for the hospitaltiy.
Any word on the processing of our cheques yet. They said therewas a problem with the computer that night.

James

Hi Jame
I fix the Problem on monday , you will have news from the tresorer soon.
sorry for the bug in the software , and sorry i cannot repair it in 10 min , i had no tool , and was let says very tired, and the brain dont work well when that happen :)

thanks.

zapisto

Quote from: "Sailfin"

James

We stayed a few hours later and got caught with the freezing rain half way back.......things were good till we got to the Ottawa region.....Roads were partly salted.  Alot of people didn't realize that the highways were freezing up fast.

happy to hear everybody get back safe home :)
i get home around midnigth myself ......

Now i am preparing my self  for OVAS giant :)

Sailfin

Quote from: "zapisto"
Quote from: "Sailfin"

James

happy to hear everybody get back safe home :)
i get home around midnigth myself ......

Now i am preparing my self  for OVAS giant :)

Are ya practicing your victory walk to the PAY table after a successful bid?    :lol:      After seeing the Montreal auction.........I guess almost anything will sell!   Old or new, cracked or not cracked.   May get rid of some 10 gal tanks there....hate to part with them, but the g/f says I have too many.   Can someone post the regs about this auction......how much OVAS takes from a final sale.

Marc

At the Giant Auction OVAS keeps 25%.

You can check out the rules for the 2005 Giant Auction here: http://ovas.ca/article.php?sid=97 but please note that some rules may change for the 2006 Giant Auction.  The 2006 rules will be posted when available, probably some time in February 2006.

Marc