New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

What's everyone interested in or bringing to the garage sale?

Started by Christianloug, August 31, 2018, 12:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christianloug

Hi guys, just curious about what's up for sale, not sure what to expect as it's my first time, I'm selling a fluval 405 that needs two peices replaced for 40$, and I'm selling it for 75$ starting so it's a good deal! Also selling seapora rimless 5 gallon-25$, low-medium light 20$, fluval nano internal canister filter for 15$ and a heater for 10$ or that whole kit for 60$, also selling a topfin filter -5$, a small Betta heater-8$
A ten gallon topfin with gravel, heater, light and filter for 70$
Some guppys 2$ each, baby guppys free to members, two female endless for 3$ baby crayfish 5 for 4$ a full grown crayfish for 8$ and I'll look into what else I might sell.
Looking forward to what you guys bring!
Christian.

pnadon

If I can find a way to communicate that I would like a table, I'll be bringing Neocaridina (some red, some blue, mostly non-coloured) and some tanks and equipment.

lucius

Quote from: pnadon on September 11, 2018, 09:23:48 AM
If I can find a way to communicate that I would like a table, I'll be bringing Neocaridina (some red, some blue, mostly non-coloured) and some tanks and equipment.

Here is the thread to book a table.

http://ovas.ca/forum/index.php?topic=61562.0

james

Here my list of stuff. Ro water filter,air pumps,water pumps,plastic plants,small heaters,25 gal bow front tank,2-5 gal tanks led lights,catfish caves,fluval filter (no hoses),wadley flakes,tubflex worms,plant supplements,small filter,  water changing kit, etc and a few fish
So,see you guys there  James
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

Jody

Hi all,
I have a whole pile of stuff to bring, all priced to move.
Filters,air pumps, heaters, lights, tank, books, cow system and lots of fish and some snails.

Jody

Anubias

ksj

Everything. I'm closing down. I need the money for my service dog in training. By the way, she will be there with me and people are welcome to pet her once her vest is off.
I'll have a crap load of endlers, kuhli loaches, a couple amano shrimp, pearl gourami, one beloved bristle nose pleco, one poor beaten up male betta, navy blue shrimp, lots of plants and more.
90g with 20g sump - Endlers, Kuhli loaches, Betta, Pearl gourami, Salt and pepper cories, Ottos, Assassin snails, Unlucky trumpet snails
~Kim