New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

They're alive!!!

Started by Anja, April 06, 2008, 06:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anja

We've on and off seen the two orange of our goldfish over the past couple of days, but today we were finally able to ascertain that all three of them are in fact alive and well and happily nibbling on the algae that the longer days bring to our ponds. (Man, there's a lot of those.)

[attachment deleted by admin]
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

Vizerdrix

YAY!  Glad to hear they made it through! :)

Danni

Must be nice to see green leaves and water. We got snow this morning and my pond is still frozen solid.

Anja

It made me very happy, I must say. There's still snow all around it, but the surface is now ice-free, at least during the day.
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)