New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Afishionados Order

Started by Jody, August 16, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Hiya Folks,

There are a few things on his list that I am interested in and would love to place an order in the next couple weeks, to hopefully be able to get them.
I would prefer to get over the $350 mark as that will cut down shipping costs reduce the prices a bit.
I am in for about $150-200 roughly, so if a couple of other want some stuff, let me know.
The list is available here.

http://www.cichlaholic.com/lists.html

Jody

matttimms49

I'm in for some cares fish :) I guess approximately 30-50$

Christianloug

For some reason it brings me to a signup page, and once I sign up it doesn't give me a list of fish to order... What should I do?

lucius

Click on the link that says August 16th next to the Canadian flag to see the list.

Jody

Looks like some updates to the list today if people are thinking about it.
Jody

matttimms49

Do you have an approximate order date in mind?

Jody

I can order pretty much anytime.
Just waiting.for a couple people to jump on board.

Jody

Jody

I am planning to place an order on Friday for arrival next Tuesday if possible.
If anyone else is interested let me know.
Jody

CC-Slider

Jody have you ordered Yet. I just saw his last Update and am Interested now.  About $180.
"Quando omni flunkus, moritati"
"when all else fails, play dead"

k1ng

If you haven't ordered I would be interested in about $250.

Jody

Okay, maybe we can try another order in a couple weeks since we have a bunch of interest.

Jody

Nene

Hi Jody and others. I'm also in for the group order. Would get some Congo yellow tetras for approx 140$
Kushanganza!!!!

Enea Parimbelli

CC-Slider

Just to bring this back to the top.
I am still interested in a order and the fish I want are slowly disappearing. 13 already gone and only 27 left now I only want 10
so they should still be around for a few weeks more, but if we can do a new order soon that be great.

My order just the fish part would be around $200

So any one else interested please post here

Spencer Jack as updated his fish list .

Nene

I am also in favor of ordering soon. Only 15 hemigrammopetersius caudalis left and I would like to order all of them.

Let me know
Enea
Kushanganza!!!!

Enea Parimbelli

CC-Slider

Okay he is down to just 16 green laser cory's I want 10 to replace my 4 I lost during the heat wave in July when I was not home.
Reason I am hoping someone that has done this before as I have never ordered live fish and have no experience with it and no vehicle to go to the airport .

So if anyone with experience is wanting to order fish please let me know as I am also ordering the pygmy corys so my order will be over $200.

Jody

Hi folks.
We can certainly set up an order.
If anyone interested wants to get me what they want, I will send out the order next Friday to get the fish the following Tuesday the 16th.
Next week is no good to get an order as stuff is closed Monday for the holiday and I can only do pick ups on Tuesday.

Jody

CC-Slider

here is my order
CORYDORAS SP. GREEN LASER  10
CORYDORAS PYGMEUS 10

once you are ready to submit let me know and I can email transfer you the money for fish + shipping if not free + box and heat pack

Nene

As said before I'm also in for
15 hemigrammopetersius caudalis

Can wire money etc once I have the info from Jody

Thanks guys!
Kushanganza!!!!

Enea Parimbelli

ksj

I'd like 8 cory habrosus. They are so cute.
90g with 20g sump - Endlers, Kuhli loaches, Betta, Pearl gourami, Salt and pepper cories, Ottos, Assassin snails, Unlucky trumpet snails
~Kim

CC-Slider

Any update.

I notice some of the fish wanted are no longer available.

So is this still happening.

if it is and you need money let me know I can e-transfer