New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Shrimp Fever group buy

Started by k1ng, October 11, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k1ng

I am looking to place a group order into shrimp fever within the next couple weeks. I have already contacted them and they have stated that they will give anywhere from 10-25% depending on the item.
If your interested post what you would like and quantity so I can send in a rough draft for them to give prices.

matttimms49

Hey, I may be interested. I will take a look at the website. Is this a livestock order?

k1ng

Awesome, take your time. Ya Im looking to order livestock but Im sure small items wont hurt.
Right now Im interested in the blue bolts and maybe 1 or two other variations.

matttimms49

OK great, Have you enquired about shipping costs yet?

I'm interested in some clown killifish and possibly some panda loaches

flyingpancake

Are the clown killifish mixed sexes?

charlie

matttimms49

I'm guessing the clown killis are mixed sexes. Shrimpfever normally have fish marked as different sexes separately if they are up for sale that way.

k1ng

Asked Tommy about shipping and he said that it should range somewhere around $60 but cant give an exact price without more detail on what were ordering. I am away next week so browse away and take your timing choosing what you want, no rush.

matttimms49

Is this group order still going ahead. I was lucky enough to win a shrimpfever gift card at the Montreal auction so I'm up for ordering still

k1ng

Ya there was only one person interested before but would gladly get it going again especially with black friday and all that coming up.

matttimms49

Black Friday sales are up. Let me know if you want to order anything today :).