New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Total Substrate Ferts

Started by wolfiewill, March 21, 2019, 05:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfiewill

I'm about to order some more of the Total root tabs from aquariumplants.com. These are the same as I've been purchasing for many years now. They are the only substrate that has more than just micro nutrients, and do not cause algal blooms on the surface of the substrate. Here is the URL for the product:

https://aquariumplants.com/collections/substrate-fertilizers/products/aquafertz-substrate-vitalization-system

The landed price is usually in the $30 Cdn range, and includes shipping, duty, and conversion from american $. I'll firm up the price once I know how many we need.
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

Gilbotron

I'm in for a bottle. 

Thanks!

Saphirra

I will take a bottle as well please!

daworldisblack

Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

wolfiewill

Ok, so three bottles for you guys. I've ordered them and it appears that each bottle will cost $20.92 Cdn. But I'm sure that there will be more charges before I get them. There was no mention of taxes or duty charges. I'll keep everyone up to date on this.
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

wolfiewill

I have received the substrate ferts. So the cost includes the following for 5 bottles of Total: In USD - $104.60; plus the exchange to Cdn dollars - $40.32; plus HST ($9.59) and the FedEx delivery charges ($11.30). So the cost, landed, for 5 bottles of 75 is $165.81, divided 5 ways = $33.16. You can pick it up anytime. Just make sure I know that you're coming. Cheers.
--