New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS Breakfast Saturday

Started by washefuzzy, June 06, 2011, 02:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerine

yes they are also not bad :) have eaten at a few of their locations
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Anja

It's the second Saturday this weekend. I'm up for breakfast at Summerhay's. Who else?

250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

Dorrie

washefuzzy

washefuzzy

Actually I won't be there because I just found out I going to see SUSAN AGLUKARK in concert.
I'll miss yous!

wandmangels

Will the Breakfast be @ Summerhays or Oliveitta at the Trainyard????

would be VERY nice to clarify this as both places are still being talked about!!!

Anja

That's why I said Summerhays.

Bianca, you good with Summerhays as well? Will you be bringing the fish girls? I have a cute li'l Bristlenose here that's yours if you'd like to take him (her?) in.
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

Nerine

I'll be in town, but we're not going that far in :( car is being serviced over at St Laurent blvd...
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Dorrie

Quote from: Anja on September 08, 2011, 03:13:55 PM
That's why I said Summerhays.

Bianca, you good with Summerhays as well? Will you be bringing the fish girls? I have a cute li'l Bristlenose here that's yours if you'd like to take him (her?) in.

I can make it out at Summerhays for sure :)

And I can bring one girl, but I'm down to three mosquito fish ???, so I'd appreciate if you could bring back a boy or two...

Laura

Quote from: washefuzzy on September 08, 2011, 10:59:57 AM
Actually I won't be there because I just found out I going to see SUSAN AGLUKARK in concert.

She's playing at 10:30 AM?
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

Thunda

Quote from: Laura on September 09, 2011, 04:24:00 PM
She's playing at 10:30 AM?

Susan's on at 8pm but maybe because of going that night, needs to get other things taken care of ahead of time :)

Anja

Quote from: Dorrie on September 09, 2011, 12:10:42 PM
And I can bring one girl, but I'm down to three mosquito fish ???

Oh no. That's too bad.  :'(

Me too, though. I moved the guys into a bigger tank a couple of weeks ago and one of them is AWOL. I only found 3 out of 4. I'll try to catch one of them tomorrow morning.

washefuzzy

No Laura SUSAN AGLUKARK is playing in the evening but I don't want to spend 4 hours riding the bus in one day.