New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

New Forum Section: My Tank

Started by fischkopp, August 14, 2008, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyx

I realize that our webmaster needs time to think about it but I just wanted to chime in. I think it is a great idea and agree that it should be a perk, like the discount and gallery, for OVAS members only. It would be added incentive for people to purchase memberships, which I assume are needed to help pay for the monthly bandwidth on a site like this.
9G planted Edge w/ pure strain Endler's livebearers

bitterman

I think it should be more about the technicle details of the tank and less about the look... a few pics are good, but the gallery is for alot of pics. my felling is it should be about the setup, ph,gh,substraight,lights etc etc.  Somethign liek this?  http://www.cichlid-forum.com/tanks/displaytank.php?tank=14821

Bruce

dan2x38

Bruce that might be a better more informative format for sure. More on the how to then what to see.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

fischkopp

be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

dan2x38

Quote from: fischkopp on January 22, 2009, 05:38:10 PM
bump

:P
This thread did get lost shuffle into the ether net... exactly what was discussed. The Gallery would not have much affect not like a forum for each topic like, SW, FW,Cichlids, Plants...
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

groupie02

Well, now that I'm done laughing, I can say that this thread was not really lost. It's still on the TODO list. But first, I need to do that software upgrade that I've been thinking about for way too many months.

new2salt

Its finally here. 8) 8) 8)
And I think it's called "Tank Builds"
Just a simple up-grade is all that was needed.
Thanks
Quote from: groupie02 on January 22, 2009, 11:56:43 PM
Well, now that I'm done laughing, I can say that this thread was not really lost. It's still on the TODO list. But first, I need to do that software upgrade that I've been thinking about for way too many months.
Never lost - just misplaced :o
http://ovas.ca/index.php?board=56.0