New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Waterfalls on sale at BMR

Started by TomA, July 09, 2008, 02:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomA

I was just at Orleans BMR this weekend and they have all their concrete waterfalls, rivers etc on sale for 85% off.

They are normally $240 ea (and up) and I was able to pick up two for $72 (including tax).  These things take two people to lift and are made to join together so that you can make a river or longer water run if desired.

They are on the pallets to the left just before you drive into the self serve area.  If it's not raining tonight I'll take some pictures of them in a small backyard pond at home.

wu-gwei

Love to see some pics... how heavy are they? Just wondering if my van can carry it.

Cheers,
JJ ;)

TomA

Sorry about the pic's.  I'm doing some interlock and totally forgot about posting pictures. If the sun comes out today I will get some pic's.  Your van can carry them but you will need to take out the back seats.

TomA

OK the sun came out and here you go.  Look at the right side and you can see two of these water forms joined together.

wu-gwei

Can't see the photos. I will PM you with my email. Thanks.

Cheers,
JJ