New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Where's that webmaster hiding???

Started by Quatro, April 12, 2006, 06:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishycanuck

Seanc

Iceman

So do you use large coconuts for large horses and small coconuts for, say, ponies? Or do they all sound the same?

fishycanuck

artw

I smell a Monty Python reference.  Or maybe its just Babblefish.  A swallow carrying a coconut?

fishycanuck

Be careful, Art - bad things happen when you admit you don't know.....

babblefish1960

Stop. Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.

A coconut could be carried by an african swallow, oh yeah, an african swallow, but not a european swallow, but then an african swallow isn't migratory. "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"

Follow, but only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave be guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy, teeth

I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew, didn't you? Oh. it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy holy hand grenade of antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

I couldn't help myself, what with all the smiting going on, and being taunted with coconuts and swallows, well, I inevitably put my own krugerrand in.

BigDaddy

It's not a question of where it grips it, its a question of weight ratios!

Pardon me...  I have to go see if this woman weighs more than a duck

babblefish1960

Ah, she's a witch, well then, be careful she doesn't turn you into a newt.

darkdep

BigDaddy

Quote from: "babblefish1960"Ah, she's a witch, well then, be careful she doesn't turn you into a newt.

I got better....

Iceman

Quote from: "darkdep"You are all, SO banned.

Bloody do-gooder.

repeej

I says PARDON???

BigDaddy

See the oppression inherent in the system!

babblefish1960

Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Oh, but you can't expect to wield extreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Oh but if I went round saying I was Emporer, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Dark Dep quote "you are all SO banned"

Oh what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him didn't you?

And that, my liege, is how we know the earth to be banana shaped.

If she weighs the same as a duck, then she's a witch.

squeeker

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!

Fetch-er la vache!  La quoi?  The cow... oh, la vache!

BigDaddy

How do you know he's a king?

He hasn't got shite all over 'im

I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy.

Then who is your lord?

We don't have a lord.

What?

I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major....

BigDaddy

Next month's new meeting topic

Restructure of OVAS to an autonomous collective, anarcho-syndicalist commune, or a british sit com.

Either that... or we tie darkdep to a chair... tape his eyelids open and force him to watch The Holy Grail and The Life of Brian back to back.

Can he endure the peril?

mseguin

I choose Fawlty Towers. BD you're the perfect height to be Fawlty himself.

Iceman

Quote from: "BigDaddy"I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major....

Couldn't we just call everyone Bruce. Avoid any confusion.