New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS 2012-13 Executive

Started by ajm1961, May 29, 2012, 01:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajm1961

Based on last night's elections, here is your club executive for the upcoming year:

President: Errol Choo (charlie)
Vice-President: Rob Thompson (robt18)
Teasurer: Sylvia Robbins (fishnut)
Secretary: Sylvie Bourgon (slyangel)

Membership: Bruce Itterman (bitterman)
Corporate: Alysa Farrell (nerine)
Program Director: vacant
Newsletter: André Martin (ajm1961)
BAP/AHAP: Shawn Do (shawn84)
Library: Joyce Landry (washefuzzy)
Auction: Peter Lim (limmer)
Social Convenor: Wayne Smith (wandmangels)

We all look forward to working with the membership to make OVAS a fun and informative club for everyone!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

Nerine

Thank you everyone who came out :) Sorry I couldn't stay longer!!!

Soooooooo who's filling in the program chair??? very important position!!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Jeff1192

Thanks to all those who volunteered. I wish I could make meetings (I miss going to them) but right now they just don`t work with my schedule. I guess I`ll eventually get too old to play hockey (it`s on Monday nights) but for now I`ll have to keep on missing the meetings.

Thanks again.

Jeff
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

Rybren

Congrats to our new Executive.  Thank you for stepping up to the plate and volunteering for these important positions.

I apologize for not making the meeting last night - life sometimes gets in the way of our hobbies.
120G Reef

sylros

Hi,

If it's not too late, may I volunteer for the program director's position? I've thought about it, and I'll give it a shot.

Let me know if there's anything that i need to do.
Thanks,

Sylvie