New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Club Presidency

Started by ajm1961, October 25, 2013, 02:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajm1961

Hi everyone.
In case you had not heard, our President, Errol Choo, had resigned from his post shortly after the Season Opener due to other personal commitments. No announcement was formally made until the executive had a chance to meet and discuss his departure, which occurred this past Monday.

With the gap left by his departure, the executive held a vote which resulted in my taking over the Presidency effective Monday, October 28. I will do my best to fill the "large shoes" left by my predecessor.

On behalf of the club and executive, I want to thank Errol for his leadership and efforts as President. In particular, I want to underline that he was largely responsible for the creation of AquaMania. We hope to continue his legacy for years to come. Errol remains a dedicated club member and continues to volunteer on events and on the forum as his time permits.
Thank you Errol!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

bettabreeder

Thank you very much Errol! You've helped me countless times in this hobby. Congrats ajm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aquaticfinatic

Happy and sad. Thanks Errol and congrats ajm1961

exv152

Thanks Errol for a job well done, and congratulations ajm1961.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

sas

Thank you Errol for all your hard work!
and congrats ajm1961 on your new position.

bitterman

Quote from: sas on October 26, 2013, 05:46:27 AM
Thank you Errol for all your hard work!
and congrats ajm1961 on your new position.

Ditto!

Stussi613

Errol,

It has truly been a pleasure working on the exec with you over the last two seasons.  You made things happen in this club and I hope that I can find the same amount of passion and dedication you have in everything you do.

AquaMania will be your legacy as the club moves forward in this anniversary year, as well as the years to come.

All the best,

Stuart
I haz reef tanks.

daworldisblack

Thanks for you time as president Errol! It was amazing! Congrats Andre on the position and wish you all the best!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

zenins

Congrats Andre and Thanks to Errol for all your work
Zenin

Cichlids: With great challenges come great rewards

charlie

Thanks to all who took the time to express your kind words here , PM & in person.
I remain a full & dedicated member of OVAS & it`s current Exec.. ready to help in any way time allows me to.
Regards
Errol

Chinaman

Hi Errol et.al.<OVAS executives>

Just wish to express my thanks that you and your cohort
executives have brought the club to a new level. 

Sam