New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

XMAS BOWLING EVENT

Started by ajm1961, November 11, 2013, 12:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajm1961

Hello all OVASians!

As a Christmas club event this year, we thought we would try something a little different. We have reserved some lanes at Walkley Lanes Bowling for 7:00PM on Monday, November 25.

The cost is:
Members (and their family if they have a family membership): $5.00 per person
Non-members: $8.00 per person

This includes 2 games of bowling and shoe rental. We will also have door prizes, and access to their restaurant and bar afterwards.

In order for us to confirm the number of participants, we need your responses no later than Thursday, November 21. Please post your intentions on this thread, and the number in your party (if bringing anyone else).

Hope you can join us for the fun!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

Aquaticfinatic

Put me down for two please and thankyou.

Nienna

Stussi613

I guess if these guys above are going I'll go too.  Put me down for 3 people please (two adults and one child).
I haz reef tanks.

Feivel

Support the salties :P

Put me down for 3 aswell, 2 adults 1 child. (might bring her little friend aswell)

Nyx

Gasp and I will go as well so put us down for two, please. :)
9G planted Edge w/ pure strain Endler's livebearers

wolfiewill

Hey, there's got to be some Plantaholics there?!?! Put me down for 1. Hey exv152, charlie, bettabreeder, Shawn84, Dxpert, sylros..... and everyone else! We all going, eh!!!!!!
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

SlyAngel

I share two angel fish tanks - both of which my hubby takes care of! What's not to like?

ajm1961

Yoo hoo!!

I am the King of Bowling!... NOT!

But hey we'll be there for the fun! And to bring some fishy goodies too! :P
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

Aquaticfinatic

Is it ten pin? No good at 5 lol.

martin_jones

I believe Walkley Lanes is 5-pin bowling.
With fronds like these, who needs anemones?

Blackstitch

I wish we could go, but we have tickets to go see the 50th anniversary Doctor Who Special that is on the same night

rockgarden

Sorry, can't make it. I'm competing in a badminton tournament that evening.

Ron

Nyx

Unfortunately, Gasp and I won't be able to make it after all. We have a schedule conflict that we can't change. :(
9G planted Edge w/ pure strain Endler's livebearers

tanker

groupie02

Not sure that I'll be able to bowl but I'll be there. Add one to your list

wandmangels

bettabreeder

Sadly class Monday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colinds

Hi,
Thanks for organizing.
Please put me down for three (Lynn, Cassandra & myself).
Cheers,
Colin

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO