New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

XMAS BOWLING EVENT

Started by ajm1961, November 11, 2013, 12:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitterman

charlie

I`ll drop by around 9 ish to  meet you guy`s, you guy`s are lucky you will be spared the wrought of my bowling excellence  ;D

ajm1961

I am booking the event for 24 people.

Thanks to all who have "signed up" - see you at Walkley Bowling Lanes on Monday, at no later than 7 pm so we can get payment organized, shoes dispensed, and groups established.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or post on this thread.

Enjoy your weekend, and see you all Monday! :)
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

ajm1961

We had a very good time yesterday at Walkley Bowling Lanes. A total of 22 people showed up for the event. John played one game of 225!! Sebastien's daughter tried out the "Dragon" to get the ball aligned!

Several door prizes were awarded, including a ZooMed Pleco Cave and Banquet Block time release foods, Martin Profishent Tropical Fish Food, Seachem Zeolite media and water conditioners, Tetra Whisper 60 air pump, and Maxi Jet 900 powerhead.

A few adult beverages, some finger foods, and good chat all around!

Thanks to everybody who participated!

SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

charlie

Good stuff, always fun when people who share the same passion getting together for some fun.

Stussi613

Here are some pics from last night, including AquaticFinatic (David) CHEATING!
I haz reef tanks.

charlie

Quote from: Stussi613 on November 26, 2013, 01:28:25 PM
Here are some pics from last night, including AquaticFinatic (David) CHEATING!
Always had a funny feeling about that guy  :P
But you have to excuse him, he probably thought it was an under arm cricket bowling machine  :P :P

Aquaticfinatic

Thanks Charlie. I was a little confused as I was expecting 10 pins not 5 lol. It was a great night am
Nd a shame more people didn't take advantage of meeting and chatting fish while bowling. I mean can life get much better.  ;) ;D

Feivel

Dave, i dont think 10 pin would have made you more points gutter balls are "0" points in 5 or 10 pin.(just teasing). 

Lexy did have a blast bowling. Good times like usual :).
Thanks again to those who participates in creating and supporting the event and to all those that come and make the majic happen.

Cheers

rockgarden

Glad no one broke any glass or spilled water but that green machine looks rather fishy.

Would have like to have attended to show how to bowl 226! My badminton partner and I did okay in the tournament that night but not well enough to move on to the next level.

Looks like I'll miss the January meeting too - possibly helping kayakers in the Grand Canyon - but I have plenty for the auction so will need to be back for that!

Ron