New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Tommy from Shrimp Fever is coming!

Started by ajm1961, May 20, 2014, 03:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajm1961

Tommy has confirmed his attendance at our last meeting of the season. He will be bringing some shrimp specimens as part of his presentation. Given he is coming down from Toronto, he has indicated that he can try to personally bring with him any Shrimp Fever orders for pick-up at the meeting.

You can check out his site at http://www.shrimpfever.com/ and make any arrangements if you intend to pick-up your order at the meeting.

Hope to see you all in great numbers, this should be fun!
Monday, May 26th at 7:00 PM, Tom Brown Arena, second floor community room.
For those coming for dinner, we will start serving no later than 6:30 PM.
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

Shawn84

Email him to confirm for currently out of stock item. I know he  just did a huge order on live stock for his new store.

Shawn
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

Shawn84

Just place my order in with him. Lots have been restock.
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

sidarnold

Placed an order for 5 Blue Diamonds (3 Females, 2 Males) pickup on Monday at the meeting.

charlie

Quote from: ajm1961 on May 20, 2014, 03:35:27 PM
Tommy has confirmed his attendance at our last meeting of the season. He will be bringing some shrimp specimens as part of his presentation. Given he is coming down from Toronto, he has indicated that he can try to personally bring with him any Shrimp Fever orders for pick-up at the meeting.

You can check out his site at http://www.shrimpfever.com/ and make any arrangements if you intend to pick-up your order at the meeting.

Hope to see you all in great numbers, this should be fun!
Monday, May 26th at 7:00 PM, Tom Brown Arena, second floor community room.
For those coming for dinner, we will start serving no later than 6:30 PM.
I have not been able to attend most of the season meetings, but last night meeting was a great one - great supper, great  presentation & great people. Congrats & thanks to all who made it possible.
Congratulations to the new elected executives, thanks for stepping up to help the club.
Lastly my gratitude to those of you that made OVAS 2013-2014 season a success it was , despite all the road blocks , you guys stuck to the task and conquered the negatives - well done.
Errol
Errol

daworldisblack

Indeed a great meeting! Great presentation so thanks to the team that made this possible. Congrats to the newly elected team and looking forward to a great new season come fall.

p.s: if you won the a gift cert door prize, PM me if you're interested in a trade?
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

Stussi613

I really enjoyed Tommy's presentation, well thought out and very professional.

It was great seeing everyone and kinda sad since I won't be nearly as involved with the club in the future.
I haz reef tanks.

charlie

Quote from: Stussi613 on May 27, 2014, 01:23:19 PM
I really enjoyed Tommy's presentation, well thought out and very professional.

It was great seeing everyone and kinda sad since I won't be nearly as involved with the club in the future.
Anyway you slice it, your time & effort to the club was an important part of the team, I would like to personally  thank you   for the outstanding job you did, keep in touch & all the best ..
Errol