New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My 180g, 4 sided viewable project thread

Started by Hookup, August 28, 2009, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

audioslave_36

Quote from: Hookup on November 11, 2009, 09:34:24 PM
Good news!  The tank is going to be completed this Friday.  I'll work out shipping or going to get it soon... however, what do you think of a tank with 13 holes being completed on a Friday the 13th?  Do I simply throw the water all over the floor now or wait for the black cat?

lol  so what kind of luck do you normally have?

salvini55

LOL... thats bad jou jou for sure, here is the cat;

[attachment deleted by admin]

JD

Hey, talk about bad luck...steer clear of me. When I finally find Murphy I plan to, well..you know.

bitterman

Quote from: Hookup on November 11, 2009, 09:34:24 PM
Good news!  The tank is going to be completed this Friday.  I'll work out shipping or going to get it soon... however, what do you think of a tank with 13 holes being completed on a Friday the 13th?  Do I simply throw the water all over the floor now or wait for the black cat?

ROLF... Good luck... When  are you getting a black cat?

Bruce

Snider82

OoOoOoO...  :)     thats great news Hookup!   im exicited to see some photos when you get it in!  take 1,000,000,000!

Cheebs

Yeah I can't friggin' WAIT to see this thing come together!

dakrazyone

PMurphy

Quote from: JD on November 12, 2009, 04:00:20 AM
Hey, talk about bad luck...steer clear of me. When I finally find Murphy I plan to, well..you know.
I really wish people would stop blaming me for all of their problems.......

;)

Can't wait to see some new pics!
55g Mbuna Tank 11 Saulosi, 4 Albino Socolofi
29g Biocube Reef

Hookup

HEY REDBELLY, ARE YOU WATCHING THIS THREAD?

WHEN DOES THE TANK GET SHIPPED? 

I figured I could call ya and ask, or I could just post here... put you on the spot... you know...  public pressure...

Oh, and do not forget that discount of 75%... I'm pretty sure it was Trina who told me you were going to do a 75% discount... or maybe it was Achilles?

redbelly

HAHA, Yeah I have been lurking a lot :)

I will call tomorrow and find out for you. Not today though, its tuesday and my only day off!!

Tyler.L

like john said sunday.....how is it your only day off when you're only open 2 days lol good laughs...

tim and ou must relax....you cant piss off the saltwate gods or something could happen to the tank....slow and steady wins the race!

Hookup

Quote from: redbelly on November 17, 2009, 10:00:08 PM
HAHA, Yeah I have been lurking a lot :)

I will call tomorrow and find out for you. Not today though, its tuesday and my only day off!!

TUESDAY IS OVER IN 1hr 52min... Lets not start slacking off now...

salvini55

JD

Hey Hookup, get in line! I am waiting for Redbelly to make calls for me too! :)

Hookup

Quote from: JD on November 18, 2009, 04:19:13 AM
Hey Hookup, get in line! I am waiting for Redbelly to make calls for me too! :)

It'd be easy to get angry if he was lazy... but we know both Trina and Pat are frigg'n working basically 24x7...   Quality is worth the wait... and it's fun to bug him about it as well... ;)

Hookup

IT IS HERE!!!  PHOTOS TO FOLLOW... Just need to get it into the house... rounding up strong people now...   CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY TO FISH-TOWN!

Snider82

xiaan

Quote from: Hookup on November 18, 2009, 01:24:54 PM
IT IS HERE!!!  PHOTOS TO FOLLOW... Just need to get it into the house... rounding up strong people now...   CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY TO FISH-TOWN!

Cool Pat just called me and my tank has also arrived  ;D

sdivell

Finally!.. i expect to see fish in it by 7pm tonight.. make that 6:30

Severum

Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef