New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My 180g, 4 sided viewable project thread

Started by Hookup, August 28, 2009, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snider82

I could imagine Hookup's dog house.. LED lights, memory foam bed w/ duvet, mini hot tub, radiant floor heating,   ;-)

salvini55

Hookup

why won't you guys just leave me alone.... let me procrastinate in peace!

Um, things are coming... slowly...  My new target end-date is end of April.... I know... I have 40 hours of work left on the tank itself... then I can fill it with water and move live-stock etc... then I have about 40hours of work on fixing the hole in the wall, drywall, paint etc...

I have no vacation left.... so it's evenings and weekends...

and this rock-work is killlllllling me.

charmed1

salvini55

JetJumper

Quote from: Vince. on January 30, 2010, 09:55:02 AM
nice tim... tobad they did not sell LR in 'bits-n-bites' bags.

I saw some in Big Al's last weekend in Kanata.  They had some small little bits for sale at I think $3.99/pound or something like that.  Pieces off their Fiji $7.99/pound stuff.
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

holachicka

Quote from: Hookup on March 04, 2010, 05:02:43 PM
why won't you guys just leave me alone.... let me procrastinate in peace!

That's funny :)

Quote from: Hookup on March 04, 2010, 05:02:43 PM
I have no vacation left.... so it's evenings and weekends...
You and me both :( sucks to have no vacation left :(

salvini55

tap tap tap, hey did you mail the photos to yourself by UPS?

JetJumper

Name:   Hookup
Last Active:   March 09, 2010, 10:13:26 PM

Hmm.. Hopefully all is well!  from my short time on this forum, he is usually on every day!
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

salvini55

I bet hes hiding out in the "secret room" he built, the not so secret one with the new ATI Power Door.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hookup

haha... i was in mexico last week.  I got in at 1am, kids are all up, we are unpacking and going thru photos etc...

In the process of cleaning up memory cards for the trip i have lost several progress photos that never got posted... :(

salvini55

Quote from: Hookup on March 18, 2010, 10:02:11 AM
In the process of cleaning up memory cards for the trip i have lost several progress photos that never got posted... :(

you should have just said yes to the whole UPS thing. At least we would understand then, now its just all your fault

salvini55

I was bored so I decided to update Tims thread myself! enjoy

[attachment deleted by admin]

bitterman

Hookup

THAT IS AWESOME!  And pretty close to the tank too... The COLORS are spectacular!  ATI T5HO's cannot be beat, other than by MS Paint. ;D

I have been shamed... :-[  - and highly entertained.

JD

Quote from: bitterman on March 22, 2010, 04:22:01 PM
ROFL!!!! that is too funny!

+1

I like that tank better than mine! Those colours are awesome.
Wicked growth in a short time and crystal clear water and no nuisance algae.

Sweeeeeet!!

JD

White Lightning

I thought that with all those holes that were drilled for water circulation, it wouldn't be so stangnant. I love the purple gorgonia!

nelson

Probably the most entertaining and informative thread that I've read on OVAS!!  Thanks......

Snider82

very impressive!  i wish i could get mine to look like that!   some of the fish dont look happy tho...  better watch out!