New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My 180g, 4 sided viewable project thread

Started by Hookup, August 28, 2009, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookup

ordi260

Quote from: Rybren on April 19, 2010, 10:02:53 PM
Tim,

Both ideas sound good.  Now, all we need is time.  That's something I seem to be in short supply of these days.

Jerry

Hehe i think time is back-ordered lately

[li]
33 gallons - FW Community tank [/li]
[li]20 gallons - Nano Reef tank (Two Onyx Clowns, 1 peacock flasher wrasse, 1 pearly jawfish, 1 black sailfin blenny, many LPS and few SPS[/li][/list]
    [li]
30 gallons terrarium - Crested gecko[/li]
[/list]

Hookup

Well, i could not bump my Classified Ad' thread cause I'm not cash-paying member, and I could not post an update (to get more exposure) for the same reason... go figure, the first time I use the classifieds ever and I hate them even more LOL....

The new price for the tank is $1000.  The used 92gal bowfront, with lights and stuff... Its in the classified ad's section if your interested and I'll point out that my wife made me post it... there's $1000 in lights, $1100 in tank & stand... eeeeshh... pumps, canopy, rockwalls, corals, livesand....

JetJumper

.: JetJumper's Zone :.

charmed1

ya ya !  what ^ he said  ;D

holachicka

Pics are for losers.... ;)

(just kidding, I was quoting Hookup in case you thought I was being rude!)

Now, seriously, what the heck is up Tim - show us this tank or we may just start thinking it was a great big koax...from the "missing hole" and obvious photoshops...

Show us some pics :)

JetJumper

The Tank actually cracked, and now there is nothing to take pictures of.   :D
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Hookup

I'm building suspense before the photo reveal...

Severum

This whole build is a sham! He's stealing pictures from a build of reefcentral from a guy in St Louis! The jig is up. And in that one pic with someone that looked like Pat - that was just an extra from the Lord of the Rings set.

;) :D
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

Hookup

Quote from: Severum on May 10, 2010, 10:34:45 PM
This whole build is a sham! He's stealing pictures from a build of reefcentral from a guy in St Louis! The jig is up. And in that one pic with someone that looked like Pat - that was just an extra from the Lord of the Rings set.

;) :D

WIN!

Tyler.L

leave pat alone hes to little to defend himself

matt

holachicka

LOL

Gotta love Frodo - specially when he is scuba diving in his display tank!!!

redbelly

Dont make me slap you again Tyler!

I gotta run though, its time for second dinner.

Hookup

haha..... !!!!  hahaha... best ever.

holachicka

:s I had to have Severum explain to me the big joke here, "second dinner"...argh, all I want is to be cool and be "part of the in crowd" ... Is that so wrong!?

**sigh**

LittleX

Cant take much more of this suspense :(
show me the picture

Vincenzo.

seriously, the RO water has been filling for ever...