New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Fluval Ebi (First planted tank)

Started by jshchrtn, December 05, 2011, 11:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchofsky

jshchrtn

Quote from: touchofsky on January 21, 2012, 08:31:39 PM
The tank looks great, Josh :)

Thanks I appreciate all the feedback and advice!

jshchrtn

Trying out the tapatalk iPad app, here is my update!
Moved the tank from the downstairs bathroom to the corner of my dining room.  Pulled out some extra moss that's grown trying to open the tank up for some different plants. Also got a free stand which actually looks pretty good. There are now 12+ crs fry in the tank hopefully they all grow to maturity.  One crs was found dead last week after moulting, no apparent reason for the death, water change was done after no further deaths.  Also during the move upstairs the foam background became dislodged, I don't know if I'd recommend this tank to anyone for the problems I've had but I still do like it.  Hopefully I can upload my pics correctly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

touchofsky

Looks great.  I like the little stand, it suits your decor. 

jshchrtn

Here are some updates of my 8gal ebi, no changes except lots of moss grow and multiplying crystal shrimp.  I've kept such a large moss amount for the smallest shrimp.  I assume I have over 100 shrimp right I will definitely need to lower the size, I have three netrite snails, 2 large amano shrimp and one otto currently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jshchrtn

How do you shrink those images on an iPad with tapatalk lol

Size is better now very difficult to change photos on the iPad without using an app I guess lol

bettabreeder

Looks amazing! Look at all those CRS! Must be very happy in there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daworldisblack

Very nice! What are your water params in there now?
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!