New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

NEW 90g High Tech Planted - Work In Progress

Started by DaWolfe, January 24, 2012, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchofsky

Looks great.  I am looking forward to seeing it fill in.  It will be stunning  :)

DaWolfe

Quote from: charlie on February 11, 2012, 09:38:12 PM
BTW  the filter in the picture , is it the permanent filter of choice? is it the bio wheel type?

Yes it is the Emperor 400 Bio Wheel type and no it is not my filter of choice.  My impeller for my Eheim ecco 2236 is broken and I am waiting to get it replaced.  When the Eheim is fixed out goes the bio wheel.  Because of it my CO2 is not working has it should due to the bio wheel.

Thanks

Dan

DaWolfe

Quote from: touchofsky on February 11, 2012, 11:32:20 PM
Looks great.  I am looking forward to seeing it fill in.  It will be stunning  :)

Thanks for the comment, I can not wait for it to fill in also.

Biz - no worries I will bring some trimmings to work no need to come all the way to Rockland.  Or maybe we can do it a night and you the wife and the kids could come over for diner and get a few plants out of it...

charlie

Quote from: DaWolfe on February 12, 2012, 11:31:09 AM
Yes it is the Emperor 400 Bio Wheel type and no it is not my filter of choice.  My impeller for my Eheim ecco 2236 is broken and I am waiting to get it replaced.  When the Eheim is fixed out goes the bio wheel.  Because of it my CO2 is not working has it should due to the bio wheel.

Thanks

Dan
Good stuff, always pay to ask before commenting  ;)
Errol

DaWolfe

Well, it's not a complete day until you put your hands in your aquarium... So i moved some stuff around (again).  I lowered the piece of wood from the right side.  I think it looks better now, I should, if I did not miss calculated my plant selection, have 2 high area in each corner of my tanks and lowering to the center.  I will leave the plants a chance to grow and see how they turn out.

bizfromqc

Quote from: DaWolfe on February 12, 2012, 11:35:32 AM
Thanks for the comment, I can not wait for it to fill in also.

Biz - no worries I will bring some trimmings to work no need to come all the way to Rockland.  Or maybe we can do it a night and you the wife and the kids could come over for diner and get a few plants out of it...

Sounds good, we'll chat  ;)