New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

ridiculously easy maintenance low tech tank?

Started by brotherluv, February 08, 2012, 11:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brotherluv

...turns out the legs........are........retractable......................... :-\

bizfromqc

Quote from: brotherluv on February 23, 2012, 07:07:03 PM
...turns out the legs........are........retractable......................... :-\

;D Thanks for the laugh buddy, I needed that.

Joking aside, I've got two of these bad boys (ML DB LED), one on my 20G and one of my 25G but they're 24-36". The 20G is a perfect fit at 24" and the 25G has about 2.5" extended on each side to make up the 30" (no real dark spots) . I just love these fixtures, but I think I've said that a couple of times before  ;)

brotherluv

I love the tank soooo much that i just ordered some more eco complete and a 24-36' LED from MOPS with some driftwood...yikes...now I'm addicted to saltwater and planted tanks...this is gonna get crazy unless I stop with this one.

brotherluv

I just wanted to say thank you to every one who offered advice and encouragement !  the tank has inspired me to see what I can do with my 25g tank.  its going to look even better!

sas

Quote from: brotherluv on February 23, 2012, 09:06:22 PM
I love the tank soooo much that i just ordered some more eco complete and a 24-36' LED from MOPS with some driftwood...yikes...now I'm addicted to saltwater and planted tanks...this is gonna get crazy unless I stop with this one.

Haha awesome, you certainly have the room for this MTS :).