New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Nano 55 Build

Started by Funkmotor, October 08, 2012, 04:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sas

Looking great! Can't wait to see this tank fill in with the plants :).
Love the choice of shrimp as well.
Quote from: exv152 on November 30, 2012, 07:15:23 PM
Interesting, you have a glass lily pipe on the filter output, yet the green eheim intake on the other side. How did that happen?

This doesn't bother me so much, and I think if you put a background on the tank you wouldn't even notice it and it would make your plants and aqua scaping pop.

exv152

Quote from: Funkmotor on November 30, 2012, 08:25:40 PMUm...err...hrmm...well...  The thing is, the inflow pipe for a 2217 is 17mm, and the return is 13mm.  So I got a 13mm lily pipe and that's cool, but the only way to get the 17mm inflow is to buy a set.  And as there's other stuff to be buying, I thought I could live with the green pipe for a while.

And now I've realized how ugly it is and it shall be fixed posthaste!  ;D

I kind of figured it was because of the hose size difference on the 2217. I have two of these myself. Kinda frustrating eh?
;)

Did you buy those online or from AI ?
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

Funkmotor

Quote from: exv152 on November 30, 2012, 08:56:20 PM
I kind of figured it was because of the hose size difference on the 2217. I have two of these myself. Kinda frustrating eh?
;)

Did you buy those online or from AI ?

Got them online.  Sometimes you just can't argue with price, though AI is on my list as they do have some real nice stuff.

And, yes, it's a bit weird to have 2 different sizes.