New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

snail had babies

Started by Darth, May 18, 2011, 10:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth

so apparently one of my snails had babies, don't know what kind but I have seen at leat 5 survivors they are about the size of a pinhead I blew the pic up as much as I could anyone know what kind of snail it is? I know its a long shot but figured someone might know

dan2x38

I am not sure Darth but it looks like what I got and it was not fun after awhile. It was at first just a few and I was happy free CUC additions... then over a few more weeks there were more and there were 100's a few more weeks >:( I picked them off the glass and slowly but surely there are a lot less but still picking them out it was an infestation. Hope that is not the same case for you it was and is a pain. :(
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Darth

Quote from: dan2x38 on May 18, 2011, 10:34:04 PM
I am not sure Darth but it looks like what I got and it was not fun after awhile. It was at first just a few and I was happy free CUC additions... then over a few more weeks there were more and there were 100's a few more weeks >:( I picked them off the glass and slowly but surely there are a lot less but still picking them out it was an infestation. Hope that is not the same case for you it was and is a pain. :(

LOL this will be me I know it, me and that guy murphy have that kind of relationship!!

dan2x38

I think mine were trigger back when my water temp dipped below 74*. Hey Murphy and I are acquaintances too... LOL Maybe I will try and get a close-up and post it to compare.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."