New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My Messages

Started by BigDaddy, April 25, 2006, 10:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDaddy

Is there anyway to create folders other than the defacto inbox and outbox

I kinda liked having a save box from the old forum, for keeping msgs with contact info and such

darkdep

Your inbox will always contain all your messages, however you can organize them with the Labels feature.  In your My Messages screen, click on Manage Labels.  You can create a label for example, called Saved Messages.  Then, in your Inbox, you can select the checkbox next to a message you want to label, and then change the label you want in the drop down box in the lower right of your index. 

You will then have the labels listed on the left and can select the labels to see the messages associated with them.

PaleoFishGirl

This Labels feature actually works quite well - if you remember to set the labels :p  It's pretty much the same as having different folders...

BigDaddy

Argh

I know about Labels.  Don't like it.  The messages still sit in your inbox for you to have to wade through.

darkdep

I'll throw a request into the SMF developers to see if they'd be able to add a folders feature, BD.

BigDaddy

K... so the short answer = not available

darkdep

Not at the moment, no.  Sorry...

dandaman

Is there a way to know if a pm i have sent out has been recieved?
80- 5 Tropheus Brichardi Malagarasi
55- Planted Communnity
35- Discus/Angel Community
10- Breeding tank