New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Gauging interest in regular get togethers

Started by charlie, September 17, 2011, 01:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishnut

Quote from: bizfromqc on January 29, 2012, 05:12:35 PM
Speaking of the next meeting... Should we talk to the OVAS executive and maybe get the "event" added to the calendar and/or on the home page to raise its visibility?

just a thought...

The exec meets on Feb. 13th so if you have a proposal, I'll be happy to present it at the meeting :)

charlie

Quote from: Fishnut on January 29, 2012, 10:24:09 PM
The exec meets on Feb. 13th so if you have a proposal, I'll be happy to present it at the meeting :)
I would be happy to attend the meeting , make a proposal @ the very beginning of the meeting & leave.
Errol

bizfromqc

Quote from: charlie on January 30, 2012, 05:51:44 AM
I would be happy to attend the meeting , make a proposal @ the very beginning of the meeting & leave.
Errol

I nominate Errol to be the planted tank guru/freak spokesman  ;D

charlie

Quote from: bizfromqc on January 30, 2012, 02:54:23 PM
I nominate Errol to be the planted tank guru/freak spokesman  ;D
;Danyone secod that if not i will decline  ;D ;D

Monte

I second that. You would be a great spokesperson for us Errol.
40 Gallon Breeder

charlie

Brine

Quote from: charlie on January 30, 2012, 05:51:44 AM
Errol
If these meetings are like every other business meeting I have been to that would fall under new business and would be at the very end of the meeting, I could be wrong though. Some exec would have to confirm that.

sylros

Quote from: charlie on January 16, 2012, 10:11:49 AM
While it`s fresh in our minds & to enable us all to plan our life calender, how about if we schedule March 18 ( Sunday) @ 1.00 PM for our next PA meeting  ;)?? this also gives us a chance to get our tanks in shape & document it to share with each other.
Regards
Bonus Points to who first figure out the bolded letters  :)

Hi all,
because this post is getting super long, I decided to open another just for the next meeting. Here's the link:
http://ovas.ca/forum/index.php?topic=52835.0

I can't wait!
Sylvie