New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My120g!

Started by kole18, July 18, 2012, 12:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ihavecrabs

Very clean and beautiful tank.  My only complaint, are the wires hanging in the back ground.  Have you thought of covering the back?  Also, this looks like japanese style.  Was this done on purpose?

kole18

i'd just transfer all my livestock a few days ago haven't done it anything yet. more upadates to come.... 8)

Thunda

Looking good... nice arrangement

Dakotamay

Nice tank!   I agree once you get the wires out of sight will make a huge improvement.  I also like substrate as compared to bare bottom.
The arrangement of the liverock and corals is beautiful though. Very nice.

ataller

Great looking rockwork there kole.

Want to post more about the equipment / sump?

Maybe some close ups of the acros?

Hookup

Hot stuff.  I really like the coral placement and open concept.   Great work!

kole18

Currently upgrading my light to led thinking of buying kessil led or AI as well my skimmer too, so that's about it for now. Some sps colony a bit stress can't get a pic right now through from transferring I've lost a few sps, yah those cables wires etc.. Still hanging out at the back just don't have time to fix yet. All I want to let the livestock to settle down for a bit & then I'll start up to place all in once .... Kinda make those bonsai aqua scape it's nice to see in open cencept thanks guys.