New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Fantastic site & hello

Started by gmwoodturner, August 25, 2007, 03:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmwoodturner

We are glad to have found your website. I made a pond this summer 15 x 12 x 4 ft deep and along with all the plants
my wife and daughter decided that it needed some gold fish. We decide that we will leave some in the pond over the
winter but the wife wants to bring in her four favorites so now we also have two 30 gal. aquariums that I have to set up
and get some filters for. She also thinks that we may need another aquarium as she is going to watch the pet stores
and get a few more fish over the winter that she can put in the pond in the spring.I don,t know where this will end but
its some thing that every one in our family enjoys doing so its priceless.I'm sure we will have lots of question and look
forward to visiting your site frequently.

dan2x38

Nice to meet you? That are lots of goldfish folks here... tons & tons of info. with lots of gurus...

Sent you a PM on Goldfish
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

beowulf

Welcome and do not be affraid to ask or answer questions on the boards!!

featherfin

welcome! asking a ton of questions is good! i know i do :)
i noticed your name was gmwoodturner.  do you turn wood on a lathe? i do as a sort of hobby, just bowls and fancy shapes in the wood. i'm not very good.

hope you like the site!