New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Mini-Auction reminder

Started by artw, September 22, 2006, 09:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artw

Just a reminder that the first Mini-Auction of the year will be taking place during the second half of the Meeting on Monday Sept 25.
If you have any extra fish, plants, aquariums, equipment or accessories you wish to sell, please feel free to bring everything and anything.  This is also an excellent way for people to buy quality items for a really good deal.  sometimes bags of plants and fish sell for as low as $1.

If you plan on bringing stuff to the Auction, and you already know what you want to bring, you can email your list to me at or send me a PM here, and I can enter the items into the computer and prepare a label for you.

See you all Monday.

Art Williamson
Auction Chairman

artw

We have a total of 73 items preregistered for the mini auction tomorrow.   Everyone else can register their stuff for sale with me tomorrow at 7pm.

From what I see on the list so far, its going to be a great auction, so bring lots of money.  I'll give you all a hint: there is lots and lots of nice plants. :D