New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Thank you

Started by charlie, September 08, 2012, 05:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

To the management & staff i would like to thank you for having the club do the membership promotion in your store.
It was a great day, we were able to introduce OVAS to 50+ people who never knew such a club existed.
Also thanks for agreeing to sell club memberships & working with the club.
Regards Charlie/Errol
P.S Stay tuned guys more to come from La Niche & OVAS

exv152

Quote from: charlie on September 08, 2012, 05:41:20 PMP.S Stay tuned guys more to come from La Niche & OVAS

Errol, LaNiche is a great aquarium store because of the selection and Marc André. What do you mean by more to come???
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

charlie

Quote from: exv152 on September 08, 2012, 06:08:00 PM
Errol, LaNiche is a great aquarium store because of the selection and Marc André. What do you mean by more to come???
Eric i`m well aware of La Niche we go back a long way.
Stay tuned & you will know in time  ;)

sylros

It was a lot of fun finding out what type of aquariums people had, we got everything from a lady with a pond that was overfeeding and was interested in making her own food. We had guy that used to breed cichlids and was getting back into it, there was someone who was switching from freshwater to saltwater, another saying she managed to get the tiger lily to bloom, yes there are more plant people out there! lol But a popular question was what other fish could you put with the fancy gold fish...There is also a good portion that have an aquarium because of their kids...kinda makes me wonder that we should have something for them as well!
What a great day regardless of the torrential rain, it was so busy!